Hadoop >> mail # user >> risks of using Hadoop

Re: risks of using Hadoop

Hi,

When you say that 0.20.205 will support appends, you mean for general
purpose writes on the HDFS? or only Hbase?

Thanks,
George

--

---------------------------

George Kousiouris
Electrical and Computer Engineer
Division of Communications,
Electronics and Information Engineering
Tel: +30 210 772 2546
Mobile: +30 6939354121
Fax: +30 210 772 2569
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Site: http://users.ntua.gr/gkousiou/

National Technical University of Athens
9 Heroon Polytechniou str., 157 73 Zografou, Athens, Greece