Zookeeper >> mail # user >> ZooKeeper Memory Usage

Re: ZooKeeper Memory Usage
The problem is that the stress test is a system stress test so it is not
possible (due to time issues) to isolate the ZK part.
Fortunately, it is planned for next week to perform the same system stress
test with 3.4.2 so I'll keep you informed.
/César.