HBase >> mail # dev >> HBase trunk build is broken. (likely due to HBASE-7104)

Re: HBase trunk build is broken. (likely due to HBASE-7104)
It also failed for me, but not sure whether it was a maven caching the repo
information, or an actual build issue. Looking at the pom, it just adds the
exclusion under pluginManagement, so it should not cause this. But then
again this is maven, so there might be some dark vodoo.