Hive >> mail # user >> Closing long running hive query forcefully

+
Kugathasan Abimaran 2013-02-07, 13:05
Re: Closing long running hive query forcefully
hive waits till the hadoop job is completed. so unless you kill the job of
jdbc connection is dropped I don't see any other way to reduce the load on
application.
best when you think its  long enough, you will need to find a way to kill
the hadoop job. That will automatically release the resources in the
pipeline

--
Nitin Pawar
+