Pig >> mail # user >> set reducer timeout with pig

Re: set reducer timeout with pig
It doesn't seem to work. I got

2010-12-22 21:36:59,120 [main] ERROR org.apache.pig.tools.grunt.Grunt -
ERROR 1000: Error during parsing. Unrecognized set key: mapred.task.timeout

I did this in my pig script:

SET mapred.task.timeout 1800000;

What did I do wrong? Thanks.

% pig --version