Hadoop >> mail # dev >> can someone review HADOOP-9119?

can someone review HADOOP-9119?
Can someone look at HADOOP-9119 for me? It just adds more tests to the
filesystem contract test base to assert that overwritten and
deleted-then-recreated files have the semantics we expect -and diagnostics
when the FS fails the tests. S3, SwiftFS and others benefit from these tests

-Steve