HBase >> mail # dev >> read short circuit

read short circuit
Hi,

Is there any known counter indication for read short circuit?
I had a look at JD's presentation from January. It was tested vs. HBase as
a whole; and still recommended for nearly all cases.

We could make it at least the default when reading HLog files (even if it
seems it's a 'per client" config, there is may be something to look at as
well)?

Cheers,

Nicolas