Chukwa >> mail # user >> Re: Adding new Adaptor

Re: Adding new Adaptor
Hi Pawluk,

Moving the discussion to the chukwa list.

The jar that contains your JMSMessageTrasformer should be in the lib/
directory of your agent. Then you configure the adapters in
conf/initial_adaptors. Here's an example of how it's done when you use the
provided JMSMessagePropertyTransformer.

*add jms.JMSAdaptor firehose-events tcp://c13-dw-fh3.domain.com:61616 -q
Consumer.name.VirtualTopic.dwFhHub1Clear -s "sid IN ('162','3','4',
'7')" -x
org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.datacollection.adaptor.jms.JMSMessagePropertyTransformer
-p "event_time,ptid,sid,x_breadcrumb,astid,asid,srcurl,xref,xrq,title -r
event_time,ptid,sid,asid" 0*

Also, you can look at the logs or the the agent REST API to see what
adaptors are being registered. The URL should look like this:

http://hostname:9090/rest/v1/adaptor

thanks,
Bill