HBase, mail # dev - Cannot start master after compile from trunk

+
Thanh Do 2012-11-03, 20:39
+
Ted Yu 2012-11-03, 20:50
Re: Cannot start master after compile from trunk
Elliott Clark 2012-11-07, 08:05
That's weird MetricMutable is the 1.0.X version. It looks like you are
trying to run a 1.0 version tar ball on a 2.0 hdfs.  When you look into
your tar ball directory is there a hbase-hadoop2-compat ?

+
Thanh Do 2012-11-07, 14:36