HBase >> mail # dev >> Cannot start master after compile from trunk

Re: Cannot start master after compile from trunk
That's weird MetricMutable is the 1.0.X version. It looks like you are
trying to run a 1.0 version tar ball on a 2.0 hdfs.  When you look into
your tar ball directory is there a hbase-hadoop2-compat ?