Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Clean up versions in tickets

Re: Clean up versions in tickets
At the very least, the commits should have some way for downstream maintainers to figure out what patches need to be applied to keep up, etc

I don't think we need to wholesale change tickets. Affects version is a pretty good indicator- if a patch is rolled in for a given version (and not all of them), then that version should go into the 'fixes version' section on submit. However, we still want to keep track of tickets that affect a version but aren't fixed in that version ("known bugs").

So by all means, let's clean them up if they need it - it can only help.

- Jesse Yates

Sent from my iPhone.