Accumulo, mail # dev - Clean up versions in tickets

Re: Clean up versions in tickets
Jesse Yates 2011-11-14, 22:22
At the very least, the commits should have some way for downstream maintainers to figure out what patches need to be applied to keep up, etc

I don't think we need to wholesale change tickets. Affects version is a pretty good indicator- if a patch is rolled in for a given version (and not all of them), then that version should go into the 'fixes version' section on submit. However, we still want to keep track of tickets that affect a version but aren't fixed in that version ("known bugs").

So by all means, let's clean them up if they need it - it can only help.

- Jesse Yates

Sent from my iPhone.