HBase >> mail # dev >> Calling o/s.flush() in HLog.sync()?

Re: Calling o/s.flush() in HLog.sync()?
Himanshu:
See
http://grepcode.com/file/repository.grepcode.com/java/root/jdk/openjdk/6-b14/java/io/DataOutputStream.java#DataOutputStream.flush%28%29
The flush() call results in OutputStream.flush().

Cheers