Flume >> mail # user >> python log handler

Re: python log handler
I see that we use the legacy thrift in 1.4.. so it will only work with OG as Harri stated.

When we are ready to update I will get NG thrift working. If anyone interested and like to contribute NG code I happily accept PRs :-)

cheers,
Lars