Hive >> mail # dev >> Exception with datanucleus while running hive tests in eclipse

Exception with datanucleus while running hive tests in eclipse
I installed datanucleus eclipse plugin as I realized that it is needed to
run some of the hive tests in eclipse. While trying to run the enhancer
tool, I keep getting this exception:

"Exception occurred executing command line. Cannot run program
"/System/Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk/Contents/Home/bin/java"
...Argument list is too long"

Has anyone else encountered this too? My machine is running OS X 10.7.

Thanks,

Swarnim