Hive >> mail # user >> What's official site for howl ?

+
Jeff Zhang 2011-05-05, 02:04
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2011-05-05, 02:12
+
Jacob R Rideout 2011-05-05, 02:13
Re: What's official site for howl ?
http://incubator.apache.org/hcatalog/

Howl has been renamed to HCatalog (due to naming conflicts with an
existing ow2 project called Howl).

Alan.

On May 4, 2011, at 7:04 PM, Jeff Zhang wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Sorry for bothering this mail list. But I only this mail list may
> relate with howl. Just wonder what's official site or mail list for
> howl. I'd like to get more information about howl
>

> --
> Best Regards
>
> Jeff Zhang
+