HDFS >> mail # dev >> profiling hdfs write path

Re: profiling hdfs write path

 > Hoping to find time to get back to finishing the patches in the next
few months.
Todd,
  just attach these pathes to jira, they do not even needs to apply
cleanly to trunk. I will get them finished within day. I do not have
months which i can spare on waiting for work be done by you. If you do
not want to share these patches, its still fine with me we can do this
work alone as well. I need just word from you.