MapReduce >> mail # user >> HDFS BackupNode support in 1.0.3

Re: HDFS BackupNode support in 1.0.3
Jaco,

There is no BackupNode in 1.x. The docs were by mistake, see
http://search-hadoop.com/m/RMLq71stu6W.

Also, we're removing BackupNode and CheckpointNode in future (trunk
for now) in favor of HA NameNodes and the SecondaryNameNode.

--
Harsh J