MapReduce >> mail # user >> Data Recovery from cluster

Data Recovery from cluster
Hi,
I have used a mount to store HDFS blocks in my cluster. Now some problem occurred into that mount for one server.
I set replication factor is 2 in my config file so is it possible to get all the blocks from other nodes by using this?
Please help.

Thanks,
Manickam P