Accumulo >> mail # dev >> RestartIT.restartMasterRecovery

RestartIT.restartMasterRecovery
Is anyone else seeing issues in this test (on master HEAD as of an hour
ago)?  Inspecting the code, I can't see how it would ever pass, but since
Jenkins is green, I must be missing something...

In MiniAccumuloCluster:371, config.shouldRunGC() is always false, so
gcProcess is null.

MiniAccumuloCluster.getProcesses() always adds its GC to its result map,
even though in this case it's null.

RestartIT.restartMasterRecovery() calls MiniAccumuloCluster.killProcess()
on every reference returned by getProcesses, and ProcessReference.equals()
will NPE if it's wrapping a null process.

It seems like the fix should be to exclude the GC from getProcesses if it
doesn't exist, but I'm hesitant to make this change until I understand why
I'm the only one who sees this issue.