Accumulo, mail # dev - One of Checkstyle's rules is 'no spaces at end of line', anyone upset if I update the code (1.6) to follow it?

Re: One of Checkstyle's rules is 'no spaces at end of line', anyone upset if I update the code (1.6) to follow it?
Billie Rinaldi 2013-03-07, 16:28
Or we could apply the space changes to the 1.5 branch (not the pom change)

Billie