HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: How can we download a file using WebHDFS REST API

Re: How can we download a file using WebHDFS REST API
As others have suggested, you need to call "&op=OPEN" and save the contents into a buffer which you then write to disk.    You can do this with curl by using '-o /my/local/file.txt' in your curl statement.

-- Adam