Hive >> mail # user >> Use hive on hadoop 3.0.0

Re: Use hive on hadoop 3.0.0
If you are using HIVE-TEZ branch, you also need tez (git clone
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:apache/tez.git). Publish the tez artifacts locally (mvn
clean install -DskipTests).
In hive, change build.properties to have
hadoop-0.23.version=Hadoop-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT.  Specifying that using
"-Dhadoop-0.23.version" in your ant command should also work. You
should also specify "-Dhadoop.mr.rev=23"

Btw, you can also use branch-2.1-beta branch of hadoop, which results
in version 2.1.2-SNAPSHOT currently.
Thanks,
Thejas

--