Accumulo >> mail # user >> Accumulo Between Two Centers (DR - disaster recovery)

Re: Accumulo Between Two Centers (DR - disaster recovery)
I believe Accumulo can work across data centers, if the underlying DFS
span data centers. I also believe the latency tolerance is
configurable, and matters for servers holding locks in Zookeeper and
heartbeat messages to the Master. I'm not sure what the defaults for
these are, though.