Accumulo >> mail # dev >> After compile, the lib directory has commons-io-1.4 but instamo needs 2.4?

Re: After compile, the lib directory has commons-io-1.4 but instamo needs 2.4?
Because Instamo is included in v1.5 and it wants commons io v2.4, I'd
vote for it to happen sooner than v1.6 so that users don't have the
change to be confused. Or Instamo can be changed to remove the
dependency. Since this issue is now validated, I'll create a jira
ticket for discussion.