HBase >> mail # user >> Expert suggestion needed to create table in Hbase - Banking

Re: Expert suggestion needed to create table in Hbase - Banking
Hello sir,

    You might become a victim of RS hotspotting, since the cutomerIDs will
be sequential(I assume). To keep things simple Hbase puts all the rows with
similar keys to the same RS. But, it becomes a bottleneck in the long run
as all the data keeps on going to the same region.

HTH

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq