Accumulo >> mail # dev >> GSOC Proposal accepted

GSOC Proposal accepted
Hi,

I want to inform you that my proposal for Apache Accumulo has being
accepted. I would like to take this opportunity to contribute to Accumulo
and be part of the community.

I'm very excited and looking forward to working with you all.

Thanks,
Supun..
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-05-28, 14:45