Hadoop >> mail # general >> New to hadoop

Hi, I am new to Hadoop and wish to pitch in! This is my second email of
this nature, as I'm not sure if my first was addressed correctly. I've
been looking over the various issues on Jira and I'm wondering what the
first steps should be, i.e. what should I start with to get familiar
with the code base. I was also wondering how to submit my intent to make
a fix/do a push when I make a change.

Thanks again and looking forward to hearing from everyone!
+
Marcos Ortiz 2012-12-05, 04:18