Accumulo, mail # user - walogs deletion [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

walogs deletion [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
Dickson, Matt MR 2013-04-15, 22:52
UNCLASSIFIED

I have a development setup of Accumulo in a single node instance.  The walogs directory has reached 1.8G and is forced disk utilisation to 100% and Accumulo to go into safemode.

Taking into account that this is purely a development environment and I am not concerned about lost data, can I delete the files in the walogs directory and then restart Accumulo or will this create other issues?

Thanks in advance.
IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Department of Defence and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the Crimes Act 1914. If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the email.
+
Dave Marion 2013-04-15, 23:01
+
Dickson, Matt MR 2013-04-15, 23:08