HBase >> mail # user >> "KrbException: Could not load configuration from SCDynamicStore" in Eclipse on Mac

+
anil gupta 2013-06-17, 04:26
+
Harsh J 2013-06-17, 05:16
Re: "KrbException: Could not load configuration from SCDynamicStore" in Eclipse on Mac
Hi Harsh,

Awesome!! It worked. Thanks you so much. Actually, i went through that
ticket before but the above option was not mentioned there.

Additional Info for others: In the run configuration add
"-Djava.security.krb5.realm=yourrealm -Djava.security.krb5.kdc=yourkdc" in
VM arguments.

Thanks,
Anil

--