Hive >> mail # user >> Where to get hive serde jars.

Where to get hive serde jars.
Hello,

I am trying to implement Serde in hive for reading Json files directly into
my hive tables.
I am using cloudera hue for querying to the hive server.

Where can I get the cloudera hive serde jars from?
or am I missing something else?

when I create a table with the following statement:

create external table if not exists power_raw_json (
  value STRING
  )
  ROW FORMAT SERDE 'com.cloudera.hive.serde.JSONSerDe'
  Location 's3n://verivox-rawdata/strom/version1/2013_10_1/';

I get the following error:

FAILED: Error in metadata: Cannot validate serde:
com.cloudera.hive.serde.JSONSerDe
My guess, I need to add the serde jar to the path of Hive server, but where
do I find the Jars?

Thanking you for the help.
--
Regards,