Bigtop, mail # dev - Re: [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 RC1

Re: [VOTE] Bigtop 0.7.0 RC1
Bruno Mahé 2013-11-03, 21:05
I did not have time to try Apache Hive, so I cannot say if it works or not.
But what you describe could be a blocker.

But in order to determine that, could you open a ticket and attatch to
it the following information:
- OS you used
- Configuration you used
- Steps you went through