Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Bug in native package scripts on Ubuntu?

Re: Bug in native package scripts on Ubuntu?
I would not be surprised. Everything I did I tested on one or two installs
but very well could have missed corner cases. Go ahead and make a ticket
for this.

Sent from my phone, so pardon the typos and brevity.