Drill, mail # dev - Trying to get started....

Re: Trying to get started....
Srihari Srinivasan 2013-06-30, 16:54
I had to include the missed generated-sources directory manually to get it
to recognize generated sources. It could be an issue with Idea 11. Its
known to be a bit buggy with mvn project imports.

Hopefully the last question. I am getting a dependency not met message
within Idea for the mahout-math-0.8-snapshot jar. This is in the log-synth
module.

-- Hari