Avro >> mail # user >> how to implement inheritance in Avro

Re: how to implement inheritance in Avro
You can put these all in one file by putting square brackets around
the three schemas and commas between them, so that it is interpreted
as a union schema.  Or you can put them in three separate files and
list them in order on the compile tool's command line.  Or you can add
an import containing the Shape schema
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO-1188).  I hope one of
these is applicable to your case.

Doug