Pig >> mail # user >> Copying files to Amazon S3 using Pig is slow

+
James Newhaven 2012-06-08, 11:40
+
Dan Young 2012-06-09, 15:13
Re: Copying files to Amazon S3 using Pig is slow
http://docs.amazonwebservices.com/ElasticMapReduce/latest/DeveloperGuide/UsingEMR_s3distcp.html

--
"...:::Aniket:::... Quetzalco@tl"
+