Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Thanks for patch

+
Keith Turner 2013-02-13, 22:04
Re: Thanks for patch
Cool, thanks that is awesome!

Org is Tetra Concepts LLC.

Seems a little lame for such a small patch - but i am going to tackle
bigger tickets once I get my feet wet.  But then again, I guess there is
more to that ticket that it first seemed :)

--Kevin

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 5:04 PM, Keith Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Kevin,
>
> Thanks for the patch on ACCUMULO-1051.  I added you as an Accumulo
> contributor in Jira.   Would you like to be added to the Accumulo web
> page and if so would like to list an org?  Just shoot me an email.
>
> Keith

+
Josh Elser 2013-02-14, 02:36