HBase, mail # user - PIG with HBase Coprocessors

+
某因幡 2012-08-27, 10:42
+
Ted Yu 2012-08-27, 13:23
+
某因幡 2012-08-28, 03:50
+
某因幡 2012-08-29, 01:54
Re: PIG with HBase Coprocessors
yuzhihong@... 2012-08-29, 02:16
Did you find some clue from region server logs ?

You can pastebin snippet and show the link here.