Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Tests to be done to check a library if it works on Hadoop MapReduce framework

+
Jagat Singh 2013-02-22, 08:49
Re: Tests to be done to check a library if it works on Hadoop MapReduce framework
Hi

I have updated the tutorial with maven discussion.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MRUNIT/MRUnit+Tutorial

Please share what others doubt you have while using mrunit , i can update
the tutorial accordingly.

Thanks,

Jagat Singh

+