HBase >> mail # user >> Real time dynamic data and hbase

+
highpointe 2011-08-30, 06:29
+
Sonal Goyal 2011-08-30, 06:35
+
high pointe 2011-08-30, 06:57
Re: Real time dynamic data and hbase
How about a table which has <product code><grocerCode> as the key, and
column family items with qualifier quantity. You can have other column
families like grocer(columns name etc) Then you can scan for productCode and
return those grocers whose items:quantiy > 0.

Best Regards,
Sonal

<http://in.linkedin.com/in/sonalgoyal>

+