HBase >> mail # user >> Real time dynamic data and hbase

Re: Real time dynamic data and hbase
How about a table which has <product code><grocerCode> as the key, and
column family items with qualifier quantity. You can have other column
families like grocer(columns name etc) Then you can scan for productCode and
return those grocers whose items:quantiy > 0.

Best Regards,
Sonal

<http://in.linkedin.com/in/sonalgoyal>