Zookeeper, mail # user - WIN32 startup bugfix

Re: WIN32 startup bugfix
Patrick Hunt 2013-10-25, 19:49
Hi David, would it be possible for you to create a bug report and
submit a patch?
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/HowToContribute

Thanks!