HBase >> mail # dev >> speaking of out-of-the-box configuration ...

+
Ian Varley 2012-10-19, 19:59
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-10-19, 21:02
+
Ian Varley 2012-10-19, 21:03
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-10-19, 21:08
+
Stack 2012-10-20, 00:47
Re: speaking of out-of-the-box configuration ...
How about:

"Apache Bigtop is an umbrella for packaging and tests of the Apache Hadoop
ecosystem, including Apache HBase. Bigtop performs testing at various
levels (packaging, platform, runtime, upgrade, etc...), developed by a
community, with a focus on the system as a whole, rather than individual
projects. We recommend installing Apache HBase packages as provided by a
Bigtop release rather than rolling your own piecemeal integration of
various component releases."

--
Best regards,

   - Andy