Kafka, mail # user - kafka and ruby client, beginner questions

Re: kafka and ruby client, beginner questions
S Ahmed 2012-05-07, 13:57
Ok sorry I think I was confused.

Once I have the offset, say I have the first offset (would it be 0?), I
then call consume and it gets me the next message, and I keep calling
consume till it reaches the end.
On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 9:52 AM, Sebastian Eichner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]