Accumulo >> mail # user >> BatchWriter performance on 1.4

Re: BatchWriter performance on 1.4
Have you looked at generating rfiles instead of writing mutations directly
to Accumulo?
Are the four target tables pre-split?
Are all tservers engaged in the ingest process?
Do you see a lot of compactions while the ingest is happening?
Any reason not to run four ingest processes with one batchwriter each
instead of one ingest with four batchwriters?