MapReduce >> mail # user >> How to remove datanode from cluster..

Re: How to remove datanode from cluster..
Hi Yogesh

The detailed steps are available in hadoop wiki on FAQ page

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/FAQ#I_want_to_make_a_large_cluster_smaller_by_taking_out_a_bunch_of_nodes_simultaneously._How_can_this_be_done.3F

Regrads
Bejoy KS