Pig, mail # dev - How do we post to the apache pig blog?

Re: How do we post to the apache pig blog?
Bill Graham 2013-02-22, 16:00
Looks like an infra jira is needed to get a PMC member admin rights:

Creating new Project Blog users

The blogs.apache.org backend is not currently connected to Apache LDAP
services, so blog users need to be created by our infrastructure team. To
get a username, create anINFRA
issue<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA>
 using *Blogs* as its component name. Indicate your Apache user ID and to
which blog you're requesting access.
 Project Blog Features Granting Project blog rights to other committers

PMC members with blog admin rights can grant access rights to blog users
via https://blogs.apache.org/admin
On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 12:37 AM, Aniket Mokashi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Just a guess- http://www.apache.org/dev/project-blogs
>

> On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 12:07 AM, Dmitriy Ryaboy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > I prepared a detailed post going over the pig 0.11 release, and realized
> > don't know how to post to the apache pig blog. Does anyone have a
> pointer?
> >

> --
> "...:::Aniket:::... Quetzalco@tl"

[EMAIL PROTECTED] going forward.*