HDFS >> mail # user >> About many user accounts in hadoop platform

Re: About many user accounts in hadoop platform
Hi,

Do your users want different versions of Hadoop? Or can they share the same
hadoop cluster and schedule their jobs? If the latter, Hadoop can be
configured to run for multiple users, and each user can submit their data
and jobs to the same cluster. Hence you can maintain a single cluster and
utilize your resources more efficiently. You can read more here:

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/os-hadoop-scheduling/index.html

http://www.cloudera.com/blog/2008/11/job-scheduling-in-hadoop/

Best Regards,
Sonal