Hive, mail # user - External table with partitions

Re: External table with partitions
Jagat Singh 2013-01-06, 14:34
If all files are in same partition then they satisfy condition of same
value as partion column .

You cannot do with hive but can have one intermediate table and then to
move required files using glob pattern

Sent from Mobile , short and crisp.