Avro >> mail # dev >> Publishing Avro to PyPI

Publishing Avro to PyPI
Hey,

I just published an egg, binary, and source distribution to PyPI:
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/avro/1.3.1. There are likely lots of things to
improve about the process. Please add your comments to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AVRO-482, and I'll be sure to sort
them out. Once we have a stable process, I'll update
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Avro/HowToRelease.

Lastly, if you know of another ASF project which is publishing release
artifacts to PyPI, please point me in that direction, and I'll try to follow
their lead.

Thanks,
Jeff