Hadoop >> mail # user >> Namenode trying to connect to localhost instead of the name and dying

Re: Namenode trying to connect to localhost instead of the name and dying
Thank you, Eric, thank you, Bibek.

/etc/hosts was part of the problem, and then after some re-install commands
it just started working :)

Pleasure == working Hadoop cluster (even if it is pseudo-pleasure)

Sincerely,
Mark